ABOUT MY SHOP
Hi, I’m Andi, the founder of Shop Lucky Collective. I started curating and selling textiles after a very inspiring trip to Marrakesh, Morocco. I love being able to share my love of textiles with others! Every product in my new textile shop is one-of-a-kind and hand-picked by me.
ABOUT YOUR ORDER
All orders are final sale. Given the product you are purchasing is handmade and one-of-a-kind, slight imperfections may be present. Vintage textiles, such as floor cushions, pillows, and blankets, may show signs of wear and tear such as discoloration, frays, tears, small holes, stains, etc. Small imperfections are a part of the textile’s history and add beauty, uniqueness, and authenticity to each piece.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Pillows - I typically have a few types of pillows available in my shop, including kilim, cactus silk, and boujad pillows. Here is a guide to help you with choosing the right size.
- Kilim pillows made from vintage, authentic kilim rugs.
- Cactus silk pillows are made from hand-loom silk fibers locally called “Sabra.” Each pillow features a handwoven pattern on the front, hand-braided, corded satin stitching with a sun bleached appearance
- Boujad pillows are made from vintage boujad rugs, which are hand woven, pile rugs from the Haouz region of Morocco
- Beni ourain pillows are made from beni ourain rugs. They are thick and fluffy wool pile rugs that are handmade in the Moroccan Atlas mountain region.
- Boucherouite pillows are made from boucherouite rugs, also known as rag rugs. They are very colorful and made from wool and recycled fabric.
- Pillow Inserts
- On every product page, I share a recommended pillow insert size for the specific pillow you are buying.
- The pillow insert is NOT included with your order. I recommend ordering a pillow insert that is 1-2” larger than the pillow itself so the pillow looks full and fluffy. For example, an 18x18” pillow would need a 20x20” insert; a 12x16” pillow would need a 14x18” insert.
- Here's a link to several pillow inserts on Amazon that I recommend (which is also linked on every product page). A few other great spots for pillow inserts are IKEA ($) and Crate and Barrel ($$)
- All pillows have a zipper closure
- Every pillow is handmade; slight imperfections may be present.
- Floor cushions add a bohemian flair to any space, and can be used as floor seating, pet beds, ottomans, and more!
- Round floor cushions are 100% genuine leather and come in several colors options - tan, black, light tan, cognac, natural, and white.
- The other floor cushions available in my shop are handmade from vintage kilim and boujad rugs. Most are approx. 2' x 2' x 10”
- Filling your Floor Cushion:
- All floor cushion comes unstuffed. I recommend filling with spare household textiles (towels, blankets, bedding, pillows, winter
- Make sure to fill your floor cushion as much as you can! You want it to be full, as it looks and functions better when it's very full.
- Given the nature of the floor cushions, slight imperfections may be present. Please see above “About Your Order” section.
- Here is a guide to help you with choosing the right size.
BLANKETS AND HAMMAM TOWELS
All blankets and hammam towels are made from handwoven cotton.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?I handpick each and every textile in my shop. I’m always happy to try to find something specific for you, whether it’s a certain color floor cushion or a type of pillow.Here is a guide to help you with choosing the right size. Please reach out to me at email@example.com.